Presenting your ideas in a structural way can be difficult. Therefore, “How to pitch” is the main theme of this workshop at the last lesson. Aiming to discover features of a good pitch, you will interact closely with the trainer and your teammates by joint discussions and pitching practices. Certainly, the trainer and your peers will give constructive feedback afterwards to help you make progress. As a result, you will be able to present your ideas and work with appropriate methods to different audience groups.
THE DEUSCOMP MACRO CHALLENGE
The local authority has been donated funding by a local philanthropist (donor) for a collection of exhibitions to help promote social cohesion within the community.
THE DEUSCOMP MICRO CHALLENGE
For learners that have chosen this lesson as a stand alone module
Be ready to tell:
– What are your core skills?
– How can you contribute to the exhibition team?
– After writing, prepare to pitch to others in
– Pitch length : Max 2 minutes.
– Give feedback
For learners that have followed the entire DeuSComp programme
– Prepare and deliver a pitch on the project/exhibition to potential funders for the missing 20% of the budget that the donor has requested is sourced.